1. Identify one company (Existing Company like Google, Microsoft, Starbucks etc.)
- In this section, give a brief introduction of the company, what it does, brief history.
2. Discuss and review its corporate social responsibility (CSR) programs or outreach.
·Include the people and structure involved.
· If company is providing something to employees, society, community, why the company is doing it?
3. Identify and describe how to measure its CSR performance.
4. Discuss and review the three (3) drivers of CSR and sustainability in regard to your selected company (For example, competition, trust, technology are drivers of CSR, choose according to your selected company)
5. Is CSR sustainable for the selected company, why? Or why not
Document your citations throughout the text of a 4-page paper; APA 7 is the accepted format. Your papers must include an introduction and a clear thesis, several body paragraphs, and a conclusion. Top papers demonstrate a solid understanding of the material and critical thinking.
Minimum 8 peer-reviewed references are required.
Similarity should be less than 20%