• Go to the Anaconda Website and select your computer’s operating system.
• Locate your systems download
Installing on Windows
1. Select and double click the 64-Bit Graphical Installer
2. When the screen below appears, click on Next
3. Read the license agreement and click on I Agree (If you agree ☺)
4. Click on Next
5. Note your installation location and click Next
6. This is an important part of the installation process. The recommended approach is to not
check the box to add Anaconda to your path. This means you will have to use Anaconda
Navigator or the Anaconda Command Prompt (located in the Start Menu under
"Anaconda") when you wish to use Anaconda (you can always add Anaconda to your
PATH later if you don't check the box now).
7. Click on Next
8.Click on Next
8. Click on Finish
9. Congratulations you have successfully installed Anaconda !