2000 words (excluding Reference list)
Address each article separately, with no common introduction or conclusion
Please choose TWO media articles (from a newspaper or magazine article, or internet article) published after 1 June 2020. Each article must be at least 200 words in length and should NOT academic journal articles. The url of the article must be mentioned at the reference.
The articles must have issues of a business ethics nature, such as immoral behaviour by an individual or organisation, or other issues that have been covered in the Subject materials.
For each article, write 1000 words to:
· Present the title, media source, URL and date of the article.
· Provide an overview of the article contents and the identified ethical issues. (start with Topics 4 and 5).
· Analyse ONE issue with theories presented in the Subject materials to discuss why the event occurred, factors which contributed and the consequences. (start with Topics 3, 6 and 7).
· Describe the stakeholders impacted now and in the future by the issue. Focus on positive and negative impacts. (start with Topic 2).
· Make sure your recommendations are realistic and practical to resolve the issue you have identified.
· Please use the template provided on Canvas assignment page.
· One Reference list is required, to support your citations for both articles.