The logic should be implemented using an array. Submit a flowchart & pseudocode.
a. Design a modular program that allows a user to enter 15 numbers, then displays them in the reverse order of their entry.
b. Modify the reverse-display program so that the user can enter up to 15 numbers until a sentinel value is entered.
Implementation is expected to include applicable concepts Covered up to this point such as:
· Implement design logic using array
· Applying best suited selection and/or repetition structures
· Declaring & using variable and constants
· Proper naming convention of identifiers – variable and constant names
· Modularization and configuration of mainline logic
· Proper use of flowchart terminology as stated in the book
· Spacing for enhanced readability
· Must include proper indentations and comments
· Must implement all concepts of the chapter and previous chapters that apply
NOTE: All instructions must be followed to be graded