Answer The Case questions and expand the response to include:
To examine the definitions of ethics, values and study how our perceptions
influence our ability to work with people from different cultures who may have different
2. To identify and understand some of the main ethical concerns in business organizations.
3. To recognize the factors and reasons that give rise to ethical concerns.
4. To examine how the prevailing ethical behavior and decision- making is influenced by
organizational culture and values.
5. To develop a sensitivity to, and awareness of, group and peer values in terms of ethical
6. To understand how a leader understands of ethics and their personal values can affect
the organization’s overall performances.
7. To become more aware of our own ethical standards and behavior.