Imagine that you are the marketing manager for a company and your role is to develop a marketing strategy for a particular product that is a new product for the same company. For example:
· Diet Coke is now available as Vanilla Diet Coke.
Your task is to create a marketing strategy for Nivea skincare products which will be introducing a new sunscreen product.
1. Describe the brand – what is the new product?
2. What is your objective with this new product?
3. Who is the primary and secondary target market?
4. Who is your main competitor and describe their product.
5. Develop a marketing strategy for the product using the marketing
mix, that is, list what you intend to do for:
6. Which of the above 4Ps do you think will be the most influential initially on your product?
Instructions to Follow:
1. This is an individual task.
2. Word limit is 750 words.