FINAL Program – OPTION 2SPRING 2021
You are hired by FRIENDLY CLINIC to write a program that will track patients COVID vaccinations. Your program will allow the administration to enter the patient’s information into the system using a class or structure as follows:
Patient Name (should be able to search by last name)
Name of Vaccine given (Moderna, Pfizer)
Date of 1st Vaccine Dose
Date of 2nd Vaccine Dose (fully vaccinated date for Moderna & Pfizer)
The program should then give the user the option to generate the following reports:
1. A printout of a specific patient’s record
2. A list of patients who are fully vaccinated (Dose 1 & Dose 2 have been given) and the date each patient was fully vaccinated
3. A list of patients who have only received one Dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine
4. A list of patients who received a particular vaccine (Moderna, Pfizer)
5. A list of patients who need a reminder that they are 1 week from the 2nd dose (if 2 doses required) **optional**
1) You should provide a menu which allows administration to enter patients or get reports as described above.
2) Your patient information should be stored in a class.
3) You should use separate functions to perform all work needed to produce reports, to gather patient information, etc.
4) You should display the results in separate print function.
5) You should allow the user to enter the program again starting with the menu to input additional patients, print the reports, etc. until they choose the option to EXIT.
6) You must validate data to make sure that error cases are handled properly.
7) You must demonstrate your understanding of different concepts taught in the C++ class by including the following at least once:
· Producing a menu of choices – your choice of implementation
· Allowing the user to input data that will be used in your functions
· Performing calculations based on data passed to functions
· Using combined assignment operators
· Outputting information to the screen
· Using classes and objects (use a separate header file), constructors with default values, destructors, member functions and variables.
· Making decisions (if/else statements, etc.)
· Using loops (while, for, etc.)
· Creating functions and passing data to and returning data from functions
· Using pointers and/or reference variables
· Using searching and sorting techniques