Using the organization CROWN RESORTS you are required to write a 2000-word business report in the organization by undertaking additional research.
The purpose of this assessment is to foster students ability to evaluate an organisation’s performance and develop recommendations to promote future performance improvements.
Again, assuming the role of an organizational consultant, you are to write a report that clearly articulates the organization’s strategy and business model and outlines a detailed approach .
Below is the flow of this report.
• An Executive Summary.
Provides excellent context and links to the assessment in an extremely clear and coherent way.
• An Introduction that summarizes the purpose of the report.
• A summary of the organization’s strategy.
• A specific outline of the organization’s approach to competition strategy, performance measurement and the balanced scorecard.
· Competition Strategy (poter’s five forces of competition./ product life cycle strategy),
· How the chosen organization’s performance is/can be measured against their strategies ( Appraising performances: diagnosing performances-industry analysis-resoures& capability analysis.) ( financial analysis/ financial ratio analysis: check their recent reports and apply as suitable and put to the appendix)
· You will also be required to prepare a Balanced Scorecard for their chosen organization ( will attach as a additional document. You can refer it or else you can build your own one)
· Attention should be paid to the use of secondary research and insights.
• A summary of recommendations that identify areas of focus and opportunity to enhance the organization’s performance in the future.
· Recommendations are excellent and highly useful or actionable. They are thoroughly and clearly supported by research and theory.
• A conclusion.
· The conclusion is excellently written and brings out all the salient points of the report.
· Both, in-text referencing and the resultant reference list adhere strictly to Harvard Referencing Style, with no errors.
· Please writeThe report is written extremely clearly and logically imagine that you are the consultant. So it should be in yours perspective. So plz don’t copy and paste. If you quote please put it to the appendix or references. Plz use appropriate references only. Please search google news/ jurnals and articals/ reports. Please don’t copy and paste. Please. Write in your perspective.
You are encouraged to use a wide variety of information sources that include, where possible, primary research such as interviews with staff or executive members within their chosen organisation as well as the use of an appropriate mix of strategic and business analysis tools and references.