Course: ITSE 2402
Instructor: Abass Alamnehe
Purpose: Project V—Grade Worksheet
▪ Use Microsoft Visual Studio Code or any tool that you think is appropriate for the project.
▪ To submit, you should ZIP the project with proper folder structure.
▪ Submit your work on http://eagleonline.hccs.edu by due date.
Apache Web Server
Digital & Information Technology
Houston Community College
Project: Grade Worksheet
The purpose of this project is to develop an Angular web app that provides an entry form for student grades and
determines the average grade of each student based on grade scale table provided below.
Exam I, II, and III 60%
Project I, II, III, IV, and V 40%
The app should have a page that consists of:
▪ Page Title
▪ A data form supporting the fields required for the project. Please use this course exams and projects grade
▪ A section where every time a user enters a student data, the average is determined, and the student record
is listed. This section should list all entered students.
▪ The required data for student grades should include first name, last name, three exams, and five projects.
▪ The weight assigned to all the exams is 60% while for projects is 40%.
▪ The app should determine the average and render it in the Grade Detail table along with the associated
▪ Form or data validation is encouraged.
▪ The is an Angular app project.
▪ At least, template-driven form is required for data entry.
▪ Use bootstrap for professional look & feel.
▪ Your page design should reflect the content matter.
When you design your website, take into consideration the following factors.
SVG, and at least, one client-side framework is required. You will find a lot of examples on Bootstrap official
▪ You should use an original look & feel on the page layout, color theme, and font selection that are appropriate
to the contents.
▪ Generally, global hyperlinks are places on the header and footer of a page. The header should feature those
links that capture the structure of the website. The Bootstrap framework does provide excellent header style
that you can use.
▪ The application must be user friendly and fun to use. Apply proper look & feel where it applies.
▪ The source code must be properly and consistently documented.
▪ The source code must be properly and consistently formatted.
▪ Submit compressed src folder only. If two or more identical works are submitted, all of them will be
rejected with serious consequences.