you will research a common sexuality and/or Gender beliefs and determine whether this belief is plausible, confirmed, or busted.
1. First you will present the common "myth" you will be writing about (For example Women's orgasms comes from penetration, and then you will "Bust" the Myth/present the scientifically true information (women's pleasure organ is Clitoris therefor most Females cant have Orgasms through penetration alone, there needs to be Clitoral stimulation along with it, However Females can have Orgasm through Clitoral stimulation alone every time). Or It can be about Gender (Females are not good at math etc.)
2. You will have to present the scientific research supporting your argument and use APA format when citing the source.
ALL of the above MUST be in APA format. Purdue University OWL is a wonderful site to copy formatting and learn about APA Style: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/
Walden University also has Excellent guidelines on how to write in APA style http://academicguides.waldenu.edu/writingcenter/apa (Links to an external site.)
NO Abstract is necessary but you will have to have a Reference page (Reference page does not count as one of the required 4 pages).
3. Paper should be 4 pages double spaced, font 12, Times New Roman.
4. In few words, usually 1 paragraph, tell me how your perception and understanding have changed about that particular "myth" and what did you learn from it?
5. Paper must be typed in your own original writing. If you pass off others’ work as your own, it constitutes academic dishonesty and will result in disciplinary action.