(Yewande) please follow Guideline and learning outcome for Research Proposal and student want plagiarism report.
THE NEGATIVE IMPACT OF COVID 19 ON SMALL BUSINESSES IN THE UK DURING THE LOCKDOWN
Research Aim and Objectives
3.1 Research Aim
The aim of this proposed research is to analyse critically the negative as well as the positive impacts of Covid-19 on the small businesses in the UK during lockdown, in the specific context of the shoes manufacturing companies.
● To analyse the impacts of Covid-19 pandemic on the UK
● To analyse comparatively the functioning of small businesses in the UK in pre-Covid and post-Covid eras
● To analyse the positive and negative impacts of lockdown due to Covid-19 pandemic on small business companies in UK
Final Project Suggested Structure
Abstract (approx. 150 words)
· Give a brief summary of your whole review, including the conclusion and recommendations. See guidance on Libguides AWS page under Assignment Types > Executive Summary (an alternative name for an abstract).
Introduction (approx. 350 words)
· This is not the same as the abstract. It should lead the reader in by making clear why your topic is worth reviewing, by explaining the nature and significance of the issue(s) you are addressing, and setting things in context.
Aim, Objectives, Research Questions, (approx. 100 words)
· See the example on Libguides AWS under Student Writing Exemplars > Aims and Objectives
· Note that you are unlikely to need all of these ways of framing what you want to research; this will depend upon particular assignment and topic requirements.
o The aim is the overall question and purpose of your review. It should summarise your introduction into one sentence.
o Objectives are things you have to do to satisfy your aim. It makes sense to phrase them beginning with infinitives, eg “To evaluate the marketing strategy of X”, rather than as questions. They are like the Learning Outcomes, and you can use the LOs in framing your own objectives, but you will need to adapt them.
o Research questions are sub-questions that you need to answer in order to satisfy your aim (optional).
Methodology (approx. 250 words)
· Explain your search strategy – see exemplars on Libguides AWS page: Final Project Methodologies for Desk Based (Secondary) Research. Your explanation should include any relevant assumptions, theoretical perspectives etc. and evaluation of sources in terms of such matters as validity, reliability and significance.
Also watch key note videos ( called qualitative data and synthesis) under week 3
Review of the Literature (approx. 2500 words)
· Organise the review into subsections, normally by theme.
· Include data analysis (LO5).
· Finish with a conclusion synthesising the main points from each theme, ensuring that you have met your aim and objectives, and evaluating your findings.
Conclusions and Recommendations (approx. 150 words)
· A summary of your key findings – what you have concluded from your research, and how far you have been able to successfully answer your research questions.
· Recommendations – for improvements to your own study, for future research in the area, and for your field more widely.
· Emphasiseyour contributions to knowledge and what you have achieved.