Assessment Details and Submission Guidelines
A – non-invigilated – Assignment 2
Purpose of the assessment (with ULO Mapping)
The purpose of this assignment is to develop personal website satisfying the requirements as given in the specification.
Student should be able to:
Week 11, 28th September 2017, 11:59 PM
· All work must be submitted on Moodle by the due date along with a completed Assignment Cover Page.
· The assignment must be in MS Word format, 1.5 spacing, 12-pt Times Mew Roman (Body) font and 2 cm margins on all four sides of your page with appropriate section headings.
· Reference sources must be cited in the text of the report, and listed appropriately at the end in a reference list using IEEE referencing style.
· If an extension of time to submit work is required, a Special Consideration Application must be submitted directly to the School's Administration at level 6 or level 7 for Sydney. You must submit this application three working days prior to the due date of the assignment. Further information is available at:
· Academic Misconduct is a serious offence. Depending on the seriousness of the case, penalties can vary from a written warning or zero marks to exclusion from the course or rescinding the degree. Students should make themselves familiar with the full policy and procedure available at:http://www.mit.edu.au/about-mit/institute-publications/policies-procedures-and-guidelines/Plagiarism-Academic-Misconduct-Policy-Procedure.For further information, please refer to the Academic Integrity Section in your Unit Description.
You are required to develop your own personal website with the following html pages. Use HTML5 and CSS (any version to develop the following website)
Home page (index)
Write short description of yourself and your career ambition. Career ambition should serve as tagline of your website. For example, Min Gurung, the best web designer etc. You may choose your own career ambition e.g. Java Programmer, website administrator and so on. No other text than above.
Write brief description of yourself e.g. name, age, skill and interests. Insert a non-intrusive image that reflects your interest/hobbies with alternative text embedded in the image. Also insert an email link so that users/browsers of your website can directly communicate to you
This page should contain images you like to be displayed in
your website. Please use HML5 caption under each image (Hint: you may use that has img as attribute). This page should not contain any text other than caption(s). Please insert at least 6 such images
Insert an embedded video link from YouTube that resembles your career ambition. Write a paragraph relating to your career ambition
This page should contain additional skill required to achieve your career ambition. Write 2 paragraph about each of the additional skills and insert an image relevant to of the skills
Create an HTML 5 site map with working links to all the pages in the website
Footer (NOT a page but section of page )
Insert copyright information e.g. Copyright Min Gurung
Write a one to two page report describing how your website incorporates the ideas provided in your design report (prepared for assignment 1). You must provide references to any images on the website that are not yours.
Description of the section
Consistent layout for all pages including header area, menu and footer
Homepage (named index.html)
Image Gallery page
Career page (embedded video link)
Already registered? Login
Not Account? Sign up
Enter your email address to reset your password
Back to Login? Click here