Create an animated choropleth plot using plotly that analyzes a seven-day moving average of cases for some geographic unit and sub-unit (e.g. USA and states) Create a second, non-animated, choropleth...1 answer below »
- Create an animated choropleth plot using plotly that analyzes a seven-day moving average of cases for some geographic unit and sub-unit (e.g. USA and states)
- Create a second, non-animated, choropleth plot that shows cumulative cases or vaccinations per 100,000 people for the most recent date in the data file.
- Important: Your decision: Analyze either cases or vaccinations, depending on your data source.
- Find appropriate data source that includes new COVID-19 cases per day for the geographic region. (Use a direct link, not downloaded file.)
- Find a data source that estimates the population for the geographic region. (Direct link not downloaded file)
- Load both to a pandas dataframe
- Calculate cumulative cases per 100,000 population for the sub-region (i.e., state)
- Calculate 7-day moving average of new cases. (You might need to research methods in pandas.)
- PLOT 1: Plot 7-day moving average of cases on Plotly plot and animate by day (older dates on left of slider)
- PLOT 2: Create a separate plot of cumulative cases per 100,000 population. This should be for the maximum date in the dataframe and should not be animated.
- Plots will include relevant title and hover text.
- Colors will be continous scale of your choice.
Answered 1 days AfterOct 07, 2021