HI5002 - Questions for Final Assessment (Tutorial Question Assignment)
Posted on: Friday, 2 October XXXXXXXXXX:18:21 PM AEST
Dear HI5002 Students
All the questions for Tutorial Question Assignment (Final Assessment) and thetemplate of assignmentare now available on Black Board/HI5002/Assessments/Tutorial Question Assignment Information. Please work on the questions like you answerquestions inyour final exam.Before you submit (due date: 11:30 pm Friday 16thOctober 2020), please note the followings:
(1) You haveonly oneattempt and no extra chance will be given. Therefore, please do not submit any of the followings.
- wrong file for other unit assessment;
- Incorrect or incomplete file;
- blank file;
- unsupported files (JPG, pdf);
- File that cannot be opened by Black Board (only word file is accepted);
- photos of your hand written answers;
- images or photo of calculations copied in word file of assignment
(2) Zero mark will be given to the above-mentioned submission without second chance.
(3) For each question, formulas and data info must be given before performance and presentation of calculations as presented in the interactive tutorial solutions. Formulas and presentation of calculation can be copied and pasted from given formulas and solutions in Black Board Tutorial Materials.Calculations by financial calculators/excel and excel files are not permitted. Zero mark will be given for whole assignment.
(4) If you submit after the due date, you will be subject to5% penalty per day. If you cannot submit on time due to ajustifiablereason, you should request a Special Consideration with Higher Education Student Service, not with your lecturers or Unit Coordinator.
(5) There is no reference needed nor word limit applied for any question in the Tutorial Question Assignment. However, brief and concise answers which use the knowledge and infromationfrom your lecture notes and interactive tutorial sessions are expected. If you miss an interactive tutorial session, you can re-listen to it at HI5002/Tutorial Materials/Interactive Tutorials/Interactive Tutorial Weeklyrecordings.
(6) Do not send any email to lecturers or Unit Coordinators abouthigh similarityreflected by SafeAssign reports if you did not use contract cheater done assignment or copied the assignment from someone’s works.
HI5002 Unit Coordinator