IT Service Management and Professional Culture
XXXXXXXXXXAssessment task 3
XXXXXXXXXXCareer Planning Assignment
Table of Contents
1.A copy of the Job Advertisement
3.Response to the key selected Criteria
1.Copy of job advertisement.
Job Application for Junior Developer
XXXXXXXXXXI am looking forward to discussing the position and my qualifications with you in more details soon. I feel confident that I fulfill the requirements for the junior developer position. You can contact me on the number or by email. Thank you for your time and consideration.
XXXXXXXXXXResponse to the key Selected Criteria
While going through your job advertisement I see you are looking for a person who has excellent programming skills specially in Java, HTML\CSS, and SQL. With Graduate degree in Technology(Software Designing) and extraordinary experience of doing programming to make web applications and involvement with utilizing plan methods I am really sure I will be a resource for your association. Additionally, I had insight in making and building up an application for an undertaking in my Bachelor’s . In this way, I can plan site and application, additionally with the appropriate preparing and time I might utilize advance and refreshed methods for creating sites and applications. I appreciate being tested and drawing in with projects that expect me to work outside my solace and information set, as proceeding to learn new dialects.
XXXXXXXXXXCopy of Resume.
· Junior Web designer ready to construct a web presence starting from the earliest stage to from idea route, format, and programming.
· Quick learner, diligent employee and cooperative person who is capable in a variety of prearranging dialects and interactive media web apparatuses.
· Skilled at composing very much planned ,testable and proficient code utilizing current prescribed procedures in web Development.
· Strong SQL Server knowledge and great experience in SQL query optimization .
· Responsible for own work and adding to group ,office and business results.
· Web and Multimedia Development
· Created Online surveys, contests and donation from that boosted funding and organizational visibility.
· Co-developed a dynamic, secure website from scratch.
Link to Linkedin Profile