PART B – Written report
Based on the work conducted in Part A, you must identify manual processes in Xero which could be
automated by adopting new work processes, with suitable integrations or apps.
You must compile a report (not exceeding 1,000 words) for the business owner, detailing:
• At least five work process improvements which should be implemented.
• Xero Apps or other integrations which could be utilized by the business.
You must analyse and critically evaluate the effectiveness of the cu
ent work practices from a
usiness perspective; and then make a recommendation for alternative integrations or apps based on
Your report should contrast the effectiveness of the manual processes adopted in Xero in Part A against
alternative, automated processes. Your report could detail potential improvements in efficiency in the
• Sale and purchase processing
• Payment and receipt processing
• Reconciliation and internal control functions
• Inventory management
• Fixed asset management
• Human resource management
• Customer relationship management
• Management reporting
• BAS reporting
This assessment should be in the format of a report 1,000 words in length, professionally presented,
and must comply with the requirements
Font should be 12pt times roman, 1.5 x line spacing, at least 2.5cm left margin and all work
appropriately referenced using Harvard AGPS Referencing system.