BET202 - INDIVIDUAL MAJOR ASSIGNMENT – Part 2 submission
· Worth 20%
· Submission file type is Microsoft Word file only.
Part 2 Objective Prepare a written report on a proposed civil engineering case based on the biophilic design concept that you have investigated in part 1.
I have attached Part 1 report as well.
Report structure/what to submit
Your report submission should cover the following sections:
Explanation what you should cover
Provide title of the report
Summary (or abstract)
Write a summary of the entire report.
Table of contents
Report table of contents showing the sections and sub-sections.
It is required to provide introduction to the report XXXXXXXXXXwords
The sub-sections for the introduction should cover the following points:
a) What is the report about?
b) What are the aim and objective(s) of the report?
Proposed case design background
This section should cover the following subsections:
1.Proposed Case layout, sketches, and specifications. This section should cover the following:
a) 2D Plans for the proposed design
b) 3D view XXXXXXXXXXwords
c) Land size
d) Floor area
f) Dwelling type (house, unit, or townhouse)
g) All residential building elements (doors, windows, vents, tanks…. etc.)
h) Include all dimensions and details.
2. Proposed case tasks – specify and describe the stages/phases to implement and complete the proposed case. (include duration wherever possible)
3. Highlight the biophilic design elements in the proposed case. Please Mention all the elements in the case where and how it is used in the case.Do not give general information.If you are explaining an element say “1. Natural features” you must show with the pictures that is used in the case.And similarly for all other elemnts. If there are more than 6 elements please mention in the case as well .
1.Natural features – Plants, sunlight, water, façade greening, etc
2. Natural shapes – Ovals, spirals, etc
3. Light and space – natural light, warm light, etc.
4. Place-based relationships – Indigenous materials, space defined by landscape, etc.
5. Natural building materials – Wood, stone, etc.
6. Natural colours
Applying the technology/method of Biophilic to the proposed case.
4. Required resources - In this section, you are required to identify the necessary resources for the proposed case. (include the direct and indirect resources).
Provide all the resources used in to complete this report using Harvard referencing style.
Other resources and supporting documents used during the preparation of this report.
Page 1 of 1