1. Apply three definitions of ethics to the case, then discuss how values and perceptions
Influence our ability to work with people from different cultures who may have different ethical views.
2. Identify, describe and explain the main ethical concerns in the McWane organization.
3. What factors and reasons give rise to ethical concerns?
4. How was the ethical behavior and decision- making influenced by organizational culture and values?
5. Name four to six stakeholders and describe their sensitivity to and awareness of the ethical considerations. Consider how members of any one stakeholder group may agree or disagree on these considerations.
6. Specifically how did the values of the senior leaders of McWane, the communities surrounding the company plants, the labor force and the regulators affect the organization’s overall performance?
7. Do you agree with any stakeholder positions, behaviors or decisions? Disagree?
8. Do you believe the original managers acted in the best interest of the company given the business environment?