(Wande)please follow assignment instruction and student want plagiarism report
Module title: International business and Globalisation
1. Chosen company Ocado UK
2. Dubaiand Germany. EU and None EU forconstraining
3. Apply pestle & porters and five forces in the 2 chosen country's
Structure to follow
Section 1- Importance and impact of Global Trade & Globalisation
Appraise the importance and impact of global Trade and Globalisation IN GENERAL
• wild & wild (2018) – Importance of Globalisation to business in general
○ Impacts of Global Trade to Business in General
• Benefits and Challenges
Background of your chosen company and why you think it can expand abroad.
• Type of business & possibly operational Revenue, Profits/Loss, ROI for the past 3 years.
LO4 – section 2
Relating to your company contrast at least two international markets in two different countries- compare them going into detail using PESTLE and Porter's Five forces model applicable to the international market (the countries you want to expand to)
· Discuss general overview of two markets/ countries of choice
· Try and specify if the industry in which your company is intending to expand into is growing or shrinking. Support this with stats such as the GDP contribution of that industry.
· Income tax rate of the country. (Dubai and Germany. EU and None EU for constraining).
· The population size, consumption pattern, etc.
LO5 – Section 3
Internationalisation – how are they making businesses international I.e what entry strategies are they applying – (import/export, turnkey, joint venture, franchising- most successful etc.)
ANSOFF matrix – market penetration, product development market development ( most relevant to internationalisation – existing product new market) and diversification
Porter's generic strategies – cost leadership differentiation cost focus differentiation focus
Using Lo4 and Lo5 make a case for expansion in one of the 2 countries.
LO6 – section 4
Based on LO4 & LO5 – what are the findings, what strategies would suit them, what are the practical issues and solutions for example- Currency issues?