1) If AX) =81-X. +614 , find (i) •
2) Given f(x)=-x '+05x"-215 find f1(x) .
3) Suppose the cost to produce x cordless phones can be approximated by the cost function, C(x) = XXXXXXXXXXIf 100 cordless phones are produced, what would be the cost of producing just one more phone?
4) The cost of producing x thermostats is given by gx)=0642 -18r+1000 and the revenue from the sale of xthermostats is R(4=0.032 -6x. Determine the marginal profit function.
5) Given the cost function, (Ix) = 25,0001-3x-2000 , to manufacture x items, find the marginal cost at a production level of 50 items. Give units of measure.
6) A manufacturer of Yo-Yo's determines that the profd (in dollars) from the sale of x Yo-Yo's is given by lix)=175x-xz.
A. Find the marginal profit when production is at x = 35.
B. Find the level of production above which it becomes unprofitable to continue making more Yo-Yo's. 7) Calculate iii(x2 -2)(3x+1)]. SIMPLIFY YOUR ANSWER. Etc 8) Find the derivative of Y=(x+3)(4r-2)4. SIMPLIFY YOUR ANSWER (HINT: CONSIDER FACTORING THE DERIVATIVE EXPRESSION).